Pet DeFence Earns Esteemed
2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award
Award reflects company’s consistently high level of
“It’s a select group of companies rated on Angie’s List that can claim the exemplary customer service record of being a Super Service Award winner,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “Our standards for the Super Service Award are quite high. The fact that Pet DeFence, Inc. earned this recognition speaks volumes about its dedication providing great service to its customers.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2012 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, including earning a minimum number of reports, an excellent rating from their customers and abiding by Angie’s List operational guidelines.Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. Members can find the 2012 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
Pet DeFence? Compare for yourself.
Leader in Training
- Owner Roger McCoy developed the nationally recognized "GentleStart™" training program and the “SafeYard™” methodology. He has received national accolades for this safe, yet humane and fun training methodology for your pet.
- We are confident that our service is the most timely and professional in the Kansas City metro area. We regularly receiver calls for help from other fence company's customers for timely, friendly service. And our service parts store is located in Overland Park, just off Metcalf and 119th St. This means when you need service or parts, we are always close.
- Our reputation is our most cherished asset. Over 60% of our customers last year came to us through referrals from our satisfied customers, veterinarians and dog trainers.
- We are a factory authorized dealer and have been in business since 1994 with thousands of satisfied customers.
- More than 63 local vets recommend us, and 30 of them are our customers--they trust their dogs’ lives to Pet DeFence. Some of the vets who recommend us actually own a competing brand!
- Our collars use batteries commonly available at many local stores. Other companies charge as much as $46 per dog per year for batteries you can only order from them. Your savings through Pet DeFence could amount to hundreds of dollars over the life of your pet.
- Never pay retail again! Our product is backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- The unique and exclusive Triple-Zone feature automatically increases the correction should your pet attempt to run-through the boundary. The increasing stimulation encourages your dog to return to the safety of his yard. This feature allows us to give your pet far LESS stimulation than competing brands, while still maintaining your pet’s safety and your peace of mind.
- Safety shut-off to protect from Over-Correction. See "Over Correction Protection" below.
- Digitally modulated signal. Just like your cell phone can't ring unless someone is calling, neither can our collars falsely activate in front of TV's, microwave ovens or other electronic devices.
- Pet DeFence offers the smallest and lightest collar receivers in the industry.
- For your peace of mind, Pet DeFence offers Over-Correction Protection. This feature automatically interrupts the stimulation in the unlikely event your dog becomes "trapped" in the correction field.
- The collar receiver is encased in a high-impact thermoplastic housing. It is 100% water proof. As long as the collar remains sealed, your dog can even swim without damaging the collar.
Lightning and Surge Protection
- With Pet DeFence you can protect your investment with the world’s most advanced lightning and surge protection devices available on the market. They have a field life expectancy of 500 years. According to the National Electrical Code, they are the only acceptable grounding device for hidden dog fences in use in the Kansas City market.
protect your investment with UL approved wiring made exclusively for
the application of direct burial in your yard. This wire is so tough that I cannot cut it in half with a shovel. It is the same wire used by Gas and Oil pipeline operators to trace the location of their buried utilities. If it works for them, it will certainly work for us.
- In fact every aspect of our system uses UL approved components, even the receiver on your dog. Right down to the wire and the hardware for the system. Pet DeFence, Inc. would never consider skimping on any component of your system and put your dog's life at risk.
is hardly anything in the world that some men cannot make a little
worse and sell a little cheaper; and the people who consider price only,
are such men's lawful prey".John Ruskin - Social Thinker
- Owner Roger McCoy personally trains every dog using "GentleStart™" and "SafeYard™" methodologies and supervises every installation. You will have the peace of mind that comes from having a pet professional dedicated to ensuring the success of your hidden dog fence.
- Retail products and other professional hidden pet fence brands heavily rely on extremely high shock levels. Our
humane and patient "GentleStart™"and "SafeYard™" training is more successful in the long run, and
kinder to your dog. For more details on our unique, patented
pet training methodologies, visit the training section of our site.
- You are free to purchase your battery from us, at the store or online. We do not require or request any battery commitment program of you.
- Smallest and lightest receiver collars for the tiniest of dogs
- Low battery light indicator to alert you about when to change the battery
- Multiple user adjustable correction levels: Customizable low levels for small dogs, yet enough for the tough ones.
- Your hidden pet fence will be properly installed and ready for you to begin training in usually less than half a day. The success of a hidden dog fence depends largely on proper installation of your system, then the proper training for you and your dog. Our expertise will ensure complete reliability and functionality of your system.
- SAVE MONEY:
underground pet fence by Pet DeFence can save thousands over
conventional fencing, and it will include the front yard too, something
you wouldn't do with a conventional wooden, wrought iron or chain link
expensive battery commitment with us for your pet fence receiver
collar. Buy your batteries wherever you wish. Don't get hooked into an
expensive battery plan for your hidden pet fence.
- IACP SEAL OF APPROVAL:
- We are proud to offer our "GentleStart™", and "SafeYard™"
training methodologies. We have the ONLY training certification with
the IACP Seal of approval. We are trained and certified in this
methodology. Nobody else does it this way.
- PEACE OF MIND:
- Our name is your guarantee of quality product, safety,
and the peace of mind that your dog fence is installed and designed
especially for you.
- Rest assured knowing more vets refer to Pet DeFence by name than any other under ground dog fence company in the area.
- FINANCING AVAILABLE:
Call 913-345-2533 for your free estimate
"SafeYard™" is a trademark of Pet DeFence, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"GentleStart™" is a trademark of PetCare Hidden Fence. All Rights Reserved.
All references to Invisible Fence® on this site are registered trademarks of Invisible Fence. Pet De Fence, Inc. makes no claim to be part of the Invisible Fence®, DogWatch®, PetStop®, DogGuard® or Contain-A-Pet® companies.
Dog Watch®, Pet Stop®, Dog Guard® and Contain-A-Pet® are registered trademarks of their respective companies