New LiNK Collars
Your home is already connected to your phone. Why isn’t your dog? – Introducing the LiNK™ collar.
Imagine the industry’s tiniest, lightest and rechargeable containment collar. Now imagine connecting this Bluetooth collar to your pet fence system through your smartphone. Stop dreaming. The wait is over and you can only get it thru Pet DeFence. LiNK is a Bluetooth-enabled dog fence receiver and smartphone app made exclusively by Pet Stop. LiNK monitors your pet’s behavior and the working state of the receiver. You can proactively adjust your collar’s settings with a quick click.
You can even contact and message us (your dealer) through the app. With LiNK you’ll have access to real-time information at your fingertips and so will we if you ever need help troubleshooting your dog’s behavior or his collar. I can even send you programming changes for your dog’s collar over the air.
LINK makes it all so easy. LiNK’s breakthrough technology forever changes the peace-of-mind you get from your hidden dog fence.
With LiNK you can instantly access more receiver settings than with any other manufacturer’s brand.
Only LiNK receivers and Smartphone app give you access to:
- Smaller size for smaller dogs or for greater comfort to larger dogs as well – Comfort fit
- Gentle Spring Contact Points – Comfort and consistent contact – Comfort, and Safety
- Lower correction levels for tiny dogs – Easier training
- A remote training collar feature for off-leash training – Eases your ability to fix behavior problems
- On-the-fly shock level adjustments – Speed and convenience
- A night-light feature built into the receiver to visually monitor dogs at night from a distance – Security
- Access to thousands of programming options for special circumstances – Training ease
- Simple training level adjustments during the SafeYard® training period – Training ease
- Reviewable warning history to see the progress of your dog’s training – Knowledge is power – Safety
- Battery recharge alert on your phone so you know before your dog – Safety and convenience
- Help in finding a misplaced collar using tones and signal strength monitoring – Ease and safety
- “Stopper” and “Push-Back” feature for stubborn dogs that test the fence – Training ease
- Higher correction levels that make “trouble-makers” think twice before testing the fence – Training ease
- Your dealer can send customized programs for “special” dogs to the LINK App – Convenience
Call us today (913-345-2533) and be the first in your neighborhood to use a LiNK receiver.